Monday, March 12, 2012

sisters doin' it for themselves

It's past time to start reppin' some explicitly lesbian/dyke/queer org, I thought to myself, and happy thought indeed: It lead me to online magazine Autostraddle.com. Sharp, funny, and hella stylish, it saves modesty for others. According to itself, it "is an intelligent, hilarious & provocative voice and a progressively feminist online community for a new generation of kickass lesbian, bisexual & otherwise inclined ladies (and their friends)." Am I a fool for not already knowing about this awesome publication? Clearly. But don't join me in the land of sad regret, read one of their articles about Rush's latest idiocies, or marriage equality, or how to be gay, or their whole section called "NWFW Sundays", and, yeah. Wow. Oh. Um, where was I? Oh, or  "Glee" (Why, why do I watch that show? Oh god. Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to admit that on the internet. Which means it's forever.)

What I am saying is you have got to check this out, whoever you are. And apparently it's independently owned, so that's rad, too. They have a store with some way sassy posters, including an infographic, called "Is it Sex?"("A handy way to answer the extremely difficult question 'how do lesbians have sex?!' "). What I'm saying is, stop reading this blog, and go check out Autostraddle. (But come back tomorrow, because who knows what I'll be talking about by then? I don't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites